Prof. Rüdiger von Eisenhart-Rothe holds the position of the President of German Knee Society from 2022 to 2024 and he is the Director of the Department of Orthopedics and Sports Orthopedics, Hospital of Technical University of Munich (TUM) and the Head of the Orthopedics Faculty of TUM. Meanwhile, he is also the Deputy Head of the Working Group”Kinematics and Biomechanics”in Orthopaedic University Hospital Friedrichsheimg GmbH, Frankfurt/Main. And Prof. von Eisenhart-Rothe has been listed in the Top Surgeons for Knee and Hip joint and Sports Medicine in Focus Doctor List for consecutive years. The Endoprosthetics Center of TUM under his guidance has became one of the top endoprosthetics centers in Germany, performing over 1,000 surgeries of endoprothetics replacement and revision every year.
• Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery
• Hip and Knee Arthroscopic Surgery
• Sports Orthopedics
• Knee-preservation Surgery
• Bone Neoplasms
• Ankle Surgery
• 2022-2024：President of the German Knee Society
• Working Group for Arthroscopy of German-speaking Arthroscopy Association(AGA)
• German-Austrian-Swiss Society for Orthropaedic Traumatologic Sports Medicine(GOTS)
• German Society for Orthopedics and Orthopedic Surgery(DGOOC)
• German Society for Endoprosthetics of DGOOC
• German Society for Orthopaedics and Trauma (DGOU)
• German Society for Biomechanics e.V
• German Society of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery(DVSE)
• 2010：the Perthes Award of DVSE
• 2005：Poster Prize of DGOOC
• 2002-2004：Poster Prize of GOTS
• 2003：Poster Prize of DGOOC
• 2003：the Perthes Award of DVSE
• Schauwecker J, von Eisenhart-Rothe R, Burgkart R, Tuebel J, Schmitt M, Mittelmeier W, Diehl P: “Revitalization of human bone after extracorporeal high hydrostatic pressure treatment.“ Anticancer Res. 2011; 31(4):1235-1239.
• von Eisenhart-Rothe R, Mayr HO, Hinterwimmer S, Graichen H: “Simultaneous 3D assessment of glenohumeral shape, humeral head centering, and scapular positioning in atraumatic shoulder instability: A magnetic resonance-based in vivo analysis”. Am J Sports Med. 2010; 38(2): 375-382.
• v. Eisenhart-Rothe R, Vogl T, Englmeier KH, Graichen H: “A new in vivo technique for determination of femoro-tibial and femoro-patellar 3D kinematics in total knee arthroplasty”.
J Biomech. 2007; 40(14): 3079-3088.
• v. Eisenhart-Rothe R, Graichen H, Hudelmaier M, Vogl T, Sharma L, Eckstein F: “Femorotibial and patellar cartilage loss in patients prior to total knee arthroplasty, Heterogeneity and correlation with alignment of the knee”. Ann Rheum Dis. 2006; 65(1):69-73.
• Graichen H, v. Eisenhart-Rothe R, Vogl T, Englmeier KH, Eckstein F: “Quantitative Assessment of Cartilage Status in Osteoarthritis with qMRI – Technical Validation in Total Knee Arthroplasty Beyond Cartilage Volume”. Arthritis and Rheum. 2004; 50(3): 811-816.